----------------

Bodgey Bagel Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Video Latest

Latest Posts from Mr Bagel

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Through The Stormy Clouds

A Guest Post By Mrs Bagel


As I mentioned in my last post, I have been really busy working over the last couple of weeks. Part of my work included driving 2 hours on Sunday to deliver a package. Considering once I would get there it would take 10 minutes to drop off the package, I deciding to take the whole family - we don't go on day trips very often.

It ended up being a really nice trip, the girls were so well behaved in the back seat for 2 hours and I dropped off the package with no problems at all - I didn't even get lost! Earlier on Sunday we had visitors and we didn't get to leave for our trip until 2pm, so we arrived to drop off the package at about 4 pm. At 4pm on a Sunday afternoon there are no shops open or anything like that, so we decided to take the girls down to the forshore to have a look at the boats.

The sun was setting and looked so pretty shimmering on the water, the breeze was getting colder and stronger by the minute, but I did manage to get out of the warm car and take some photos which I have posted some of today and will post a few more over the next couple of days. Enjoy!



.... Just another day ....

cross posted at Baleboosteh



0 Comments:

News Tips?

Send an Email
BAGELHOTLINE

Mr Bagels High Flyers

High Flyers

Mr Bagels Buddies

Bagels Buds

Mr Bagels Pals

Bagels Buds

Blog Building


Under
Contruction
Under
Contruction
Under
Contruction